Vaseline Glass STOLZLE Old Czech Art Deco Emerald Green Tall Frog Vase
Style: Late Art Nouveau, early Art Deco Original by STOLZLE Glass Hut. Object Type: Tall Uranium Glass Vase 9.5 inches tall, by 9 inch wide, base 4.5 inch. Country of Origin: Czech/ Bohemia.
Glassware Type: Art Glass, Cased Thick, Geometric Design Elements. Notched, 4 Folded Pedestal Base Design, rare!
Color: Deep Emerald Uranium Green. Maker: STOLZLE GLASS WORKS HUT! CZECH's BEST 1910 TO 1930.
Glassmaking Technique: Moulded, cased, shaped, decorated. The item "Vaseline Glass STOLZLE Old Czech Art Deco Emerald Green Tall Frog Vase" is in sale since Tuesday, February 6, 2018. This item is in the category "Antiques\Furniture\Other Antique Furniture". The seller is "zonalrick" and is located in Chandler, Arizona.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Diameter: Opening of vase top hole is 3.75 inches
- Style: Late Art Nouveau, early Art Deco
- Depth: 7 inches
- Sub-Style: Cased, Uranium Emerald Green
- Maker: STOLZLE
- Material: Hermanova Hut Factory 1910 - 1930's
- Width: 9.25 inches
- Original/Reproduction: Original Old
- Type: Tall Cased Glass Glass Vase
- Color: Deep Emerald Green Uranium Glass
- Height: 9 inches