Thomas Webb-English Art Glass 1890's Very Unique Rare Experimental Piece 1 Of 1
Thomas Webb-English Art Glass 1890's Very Unique Rare Experimental Piece One of One Known in Public Hands Supposedly one similar w/o handles in Webb Museum Lobby, was told! Thomas Webb Cranberry & Vaseline Glass Vase, 1890 Art Glass urn style vase by, Thomas Webb & Sons. This rare and beautiful work of art by Thomas Webb and sons features a Cranberry and Vaseline glass body with Vaseline/uranium handle details. "Webb" signature on the underside is starting to fade, can barely be read, W? Bb in scroll in middle of pontil area. Measures: 8.25 inches tall, 7 inches deep with full bulbous open for use as decanter, or water for flower vase? 5 inches at widest point, 3.25 inches across flared mouth-top, w/a 1 inch hole in middles, 3 inch base, well made, matte type of creation in the cranberry area, high gloss in the dramatic green parts, with Vaseline Glass Filigree pseudo-handles design!
Only one know to exist! Beautiful old English Art Glass creation, one of a kind piece. The item "Thomas Webb-English Art Glass 1890's Very Unique Rare Experimental Piece 1 Of 1" is in sale since Tuesday, February 26, 2019.
This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Glass\Art Glass\British\Other British Art Glass". The seller is "zonalrick" and is located in Chandler, Arizona. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Style: Art Nouveau
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original
- Features: Authentic Thomas Webb & Sons-Museum
- Object Type: Art Glass Vase, could be used as a decanter.
- Color: Cranberry & Green, w-Vaseline Filigree/Handles
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown, shaped, decorated by hand
- Type of Glass: Hand Blown Glass
- Subject/Theme: Old English Art Glass Master Beauty
- Brand: Thomas Webb & Sons