MOSER Early1900's Unique & Fine 12 Tall Green & Lots of Gold Flared Top Vase
MOSER 1912 Rare Flared Top, Tall Emerald Green Blown, Shaped Top Exquisite & Unique! Heavily & Expertly Enameled, Great Flared Top Heavily Gold Gilded, really a stunning piece.
Measures: 12" Tall, top is 5.5" wide with 8 Flares, 11"deep, base is 4.5" round. Owned 25-30 years, fresh to the mkt place, a rare beauty!
No chips, cracks, damage, repairs, small amount of gilding loss on base is all, perfect otherwise! This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Decorative Pottery & Glassware\Vases". The seller is "zonalrick" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to North, South, or Latin America, all countries in Europe, all countries in continental Asia, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Egypt, Reunion.
- Origin: Bohemia
- Pattern: Bohemian
- Type of Glass: Blown Glass, shaped, design, enamel & gold
- Signed: No
- Color: Emerald Green & Heavy Gold Gilding
- Material: Glass
- Year Manufactured: 1900
- Subject/Theme: Flower's, Enameled & Gold
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown, Flared Top Design+++
- Subject: Abstract Art
- Brand: Moser Early 1900's
- Type: Tall Flared Top Vase
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Model: MOSER Early1900
- Style: Art Nouveau Early 1900's
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original
- Features: Reeks of Artistry Of MOSER Factory, Hand Painted, Limited Edition
- Production Style: Art Glass
- Production Technique: Hand Blown Glass
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Czech Republic