French Art Nouveau cases glass paste pewter jewelled vases Art glass Pate verre
A pair French art glass vases in the manner of Daum. Made of green glass paste mounted in floral shaped pewter and jewelled on front and back with cabochon cut glass.
Style Art Nouveau / Arts and craft. To be dated 1895 - 1910. Condition very good no fritting hairlines or other damages.
X W 5.5 in. X D 5.5 in.
H 36 cm x W 14 cm x D 14 cm. Ithin 14 days of receiving the item. While we are not liable for these additional charges and have no control over them, we do encourage buyers to research these prior to purchasing items from us. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Decorative Pottery & Glassware\Vases".
The seller is "s-bruxelles" and is located in this country: BE. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Features: French vases, Origin France, Hand crafted vases, Antique continental vases, Daum style vases, Emile Galle, Majorelle, Schneider art glass
- Handmade: Yes
- Pattern: Bejewelled
- Time Period Manufactured: 1900-1919
- Production Technique: Hand Blown Glass
- Subject: flowers
- Antique tall vases with cover: Antique jewelled Art glass vases
- Vintage: No
- Era: Edwardian (1901-1910)
- Country/Region of Manufacture: France
- Origin: France
- Material: Glass
- Glassmaking Technique: Filigree/Canework
- Featured Refinements: Vases a pair
- Type of Glass: Glass paste
- Year Manufactured: 1900
- Antique 19th Century: Art Nouveau
- Finish: glass paste
- Production Style: Art Glass
- Additional Parts Required: No
- Subject/Theme: Jewelled floral decor
- Brand: Unmarked
- Style: Art Nouveau
- Antique: Yes
- Color: Green
- Signed: No
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Backstamp: No
- Theme: Floral, Art, French
- Type: Vase
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original