Art Nouveau MOSER 1900's Unique Spiraled Green, Clear & Gold Gilt, Old Nice Fine
MOSER Rare Unique Twisted/Spiral Design Green, Clear & Gold Gilt, Old 1900's Nice, Fine.... Incredible, perfect, virtually no gold loss. One of a kind Moser Twisted, Spiraled, Engraved & Etched, Gold to Green to Clear and Gold base. 11 and 1/2 inches tall, 3 at base. Probably 98% of Gold Gilt remains, no chips, cracks, blemishes, almost perfect.
In our collection for 30+ years, extremely rare and wonderful piece. Early 1900's and very possibly. A experimental piece, that never went into production. Sent pictures to MOSER Museum, they only seen drawings!! This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Decorative Pottery & Glassware\Vases".
The seller is "zonalrick" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Production Technique: Hand Blown Glass
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Czech Republic
- Type of Glass: Twisted, intaglio cut, etched enamel & gold
- Subject/Theme: Twisted Green Clear & Gold Beauty
- Style: Art Nouveau
- Material: Glass
- Pattern: Bohemian
- Type: Vase, possibly experimental piece
- Features: Hand Painted, Limited Edition
- Color: Green up to Clear w/Gold Gilt
- Year Manufactured: 1900
- Origin: Bohemia
- Brand: Moser Older Piece 1900-1905
- Production Style: Art Glass
- Time Period Manufactured: 1900-1919
- Era: Edwardian (1901-1910)
- Country/Region of Origin: Czech Republic
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original/Experimental?
- Main Color: Green & Gold Etched/Intaglio Cut
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown, Engraved, etched, gilded