Art Nouveau Moser 1880's Glass Green, Yellow & White Enameled Glass Fine Old
Art Nouveau Moser 1880's Glass Green, Yellow & White Enameled Glass Fine Old.. Old MOSER-LM done tall Green & Enameled Dainty thin, high quality enameling, beautiful. No cracks, chips, couple of small bubbles but considering late 1880's probably done by Ludwig himself.
Its a master piece and rare piece as well. Very light weight compared to so many of our other MOSER'S but just as beautiful! Measures: 14 inches tall (35.56cm) and 4 inches round (10.6cm).
Round, & paneled ever so slightly you can feel the ribs that run up & down! Beautiful Ludwig Moser hand done piece. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Decorative Pottery & Glassware\Vases".
The seller is "zonalrick" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Handmade: Yes
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Czech Republic
- Subject/Theme: Flower Enameled, Paneled
- Style: Art Nouveau
- Material: Glass
- Type: Tall Vase
- Features: Hand Painted, Limited Edition
- Color: Green Glass, white, yellow, pink & blue enameling
- Origin: Bohemia
- Brand: Moser Older piece
- Production Style: Art Glass
- Time Period Manufactured: 1850-1899
- Main Color: Green, White & Yellow Enamel Hand Paiting Flowers
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown & Enameled & Gilded
- Type of Glass: Cut Glass