MOSER Royal Wedding 3 Handle Green Gold Pasted Gilt Glass Cup 1885 Very Rare
1895 MOSER Royal Wedding Cup-3 Handled, huge, beautiful-very rare. 11.5 inches tall, 8 inches in middle, 12 on outside of handles. Two in Museums, 1 in KLABIN Glass Collection Book. We have book, great stuff in there! 1 in our collection, very expensive piece at the time most of the regular farmers, blacksmiths, store owners could not ever afford anything this elaborate for their daughters wedding, had to be made for a well off family, royals, etc.. Incredibly beautiful, in perfect condition, no cracks, chips, fixed areas, some gilding rubbed off lip, as you'd expect during use! Heavily pasted w/gilt on main body in great shape. We love it, however we are pairing down and possibly moving to a smaller digs in the next couple of years. So a little liquidation is in order. Very rare museum piece, don't waste time!! Moser collectors for 35+ years, only one left not in a collection or Museum!! New pictures including the Klabin Collection Book Reference. Last one known of available! The item "MOSER Royal Wedding 3 Handle Green Gold Pasted Gilt Glass Cup 1885 Very Rare" is in sale since Friday, April 14, 2017. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Glass\Art Glass\Bohemian/Czech\Moser". The seller is "zonalrick" and is located in Chandler, Arizona. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Main Color: GREEN & Muhco Gold MOSER
- Style: Art Nouveau
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original
- Features: Pasted gold gilding over green glass
- Object Type: Royal Wedding Bridal Cup 1885
- Color: Emerald Green Deep w/Gobs Of GOLD
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown & Gilded by Artist
- Type of Glass: Elegant Glass
- Subject/Theme: ROYAL WEDDING CUP
- Brand: Moser (Ludwig himself!