MOSER Decanter Org Stopr Gorgeous Early 1900 Green Crystal Cut & Etched To Clear
MOSER Decanter w-Org Stopper Gorgeous Early 1900 Green Crystal Cut & Etched To Clear, 95% perfect with a factory flawed throat! 1900's Moser Art Glass studio's Green Crystal Cut, Engraved, Etched To Clear. Stars, flowers, multi-diamond polished stopper, heavy, well made gorgeous beauty left factory flawed.
When first installed, pushed in as it causes this flaw to appear an internal fracture where bottom of stopper hits the bottom of the throat! If perfect this piece would be worth 595-750.00 easily!
No other flaws, chips, cracks, flea bites, damage, repairs! 9" w/stop in, 6" w/o stop, 4" deep, 3.75" wide. 3.5 at base, beauty really!
The item "MOSER Decanter Org Stopr Gorgeous Early 1900 Green Crystal Cut & Etched To Clear" is in sale since Monday, September 23, 2019. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Glass\Art Glass\Bohemian/Czech\Moser".
The seller is "zonalrick" and is located in Chandler, Arizona. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Style: Art Nouveau 1900's (may have had 4 glasses)
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original
- Features: Hand Painted
- Object Type: Decanter w/Crystal Diamond Polished Stopper
- Color: Green Cut Engraved & Etched To Clear
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown, shaped, engraved, etched
- Type of Glass: Green Crystal
- Subject/Theme: Art Nouveau Studio Glass Beauty
- Brand: Moser