Mont-Joye/Legras Art Nouveau Era Art Glass Satin Green Glass Enamel & Gold+
A one of two known to exist incredible, delicate, satin green blown glass Art Nouveau period, gold gilding on 50% of vase. Perfect condition since we bought it 20+ years ago. Only other one known of in a Glass Museum (Prague).
Looks even better in your hands, pictures don't do it justice. 12 & 1/4 inches tall, 4 & 1/2 inch base, 3 & 1/2 across flared top. 99.8% of gilding in tact & beautiful. Glass has no cracks, chips, stains, marks, museum quality piece, rare, rare, rare!
The item "Mont-Joye/Legras Art Nouveau Era Art Glass Satin Green Glass Enamel & Gold+" is in sale since Sunday, May 14, 2017. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Glass\Art Glass\French\Other French Art Glass".
The seller is "zonalrick" and is located in Chandler, Arizona. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Style: Art Nouveau
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original Late 1890's
- Features: 1 IN Prague Museum, known maker
- Object Type: Tall Panel & Ribbed Vase
- Color: Green w/White Enamel & Gold Gilding
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown, shaped, paneled, gilded
- Type of Glass: Blown Glass, paneled, shaped
- Subject/Theme: Artistic Hand Drawn Flowers
- Brand: Monte Joy/Legras