1890's MOSER Art Nouveau Rare Blown Twisted Vase Enameled & 22K Gold 14 Tall
Beautiful Heavy Twisted Green Glass Vase MOSER 14 inches tall and 5.5 inches wide, perfect, no cracks, chips. Heavy gilding just about perfect example of another very fine master glass piece. Very few made, too expensive for the common folks!
Superb & Rare Moser Jugendstil Art Nouveau Glass Vase c. Enamel & Gold gilding throughout, Obviously made for a Royal or well to do family at the time. Only one known to exist, according to the humans at The Moser Museum in Prague, Czechoslovakia. 2nd time w/a portfolio of all of our Moser's we wanted questions answered!
The item "1890's MOSER Art Nouveau Rare Blown Twisted Vase Enameled & 22K Gold 14 Tall" is in sale since Friday, April 14, 2017. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Glass\Art Glass\Bohemian/Czech\Moser".
The seller is "zonalrick" and is located in Chandler, Arizona. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Main Color: Green, white, pink & gold gilding!!!
- Style: Art Nouveau Twisted/Propeller Vase Rare
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original 1890's
- Features: Very rare old piece
- Object Type: Twisted, thick, heavy, tall, rare vase
- Color: DEEP GREEN w/Enamel & Gold Gilding
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown & Decorated Gilded
- Type of Glass: ART NOUVEAU+ LATE 1890's
- Subject/Theme: FLOWERS, GOLD & BEAUTY
- Brand: MOSER ROYAL Art Glass